Subject To Change

Subject To Change

Monday, December 24, 2012

Hypocrite

I don't know why I watch the Sunday morning news shows, they always piss me off. Yesterday David Gregory was going rabid on the head of the NRA, Wayne LaPierre. He was being a real dickhead. I don't really agree with Mr. LaPierre on everything, I think we need to get rid of 'gun free zones' which are just target rich environments for psychos. 

What I saw on Drudge this morning made me chuckle. 

At one point during the grilling the host was giving Mr. Pierre a rash of shit about magazine capacities and started waving around a 30 round AR mag. Turns out that is illegal to posses in DC, where they were broadcasting from. You think he'll get busted? He also went off on Mr. LaPierre's idea of having armed officers in schools. Turns out, he sends his kids to the same school that the Obama's kids attend which has a security team and secret service agents. 


2 comments:

  1. Classic example of the rampant hypocrisy from ALL on the left.
    I saw a comment on another blog that poor folks don't obey laws because they don't really have anything to lose, the rich/elite don't because they can either buy forgiveness (indulgences?) or get an exemption (feinstein's concealed carry permit). Only the middle class obey arcane laws because it is the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definition of a Liberal - Do as I say, not as I do.

    ReplyDelete