Subject To Change

Subject To Change

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Flight

I was at my gate looking out of the window and saw what looked like secret service agents outside. Right before we boarded I saw Senator John Corning get out of a Tahoe and head for the plane. Of course I was the only one who knew who he was. I spotted him as I made my way up the aisle so I put my bag down and got his attention, "Senator Cornyn", then I shook his hand and said "Don't give an inch on the 2nd amendment fight." I hope it helps more than the email I sent him.
Still on the flight btw. 

I tried to post this pic from my phone earlier and it didn't work. 


4 comments:

  1. The personal touch is always stronger. Harder to ignore a firm handshake and direct eye contact.
    Now please return your slut to her upright and locked position...
    Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen one of those 'sluts' on Southwest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching your congresscritter away and unaware is always best. I always like to catch mine wheer they can't get away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus they have to realize that ultimately they have to live their life in the same city as their constituents, and pissing them off on a hot button issue like this might not be wise. Good job for letting him know we are watching.

    ReplyDelete